Is it considered Necrophilia if you fall in love with a ghost?
The Management says:|
Daoshi, February 14th, 2008, 10:20 am
- Just a filler image to show I'm alive. o_O Sorry for lack of updates, I was working on a valentine's present for my lillers, but should get some pages up this week.
Happy valentines btw
And stop complaining that I'm not coloring pages anymore, I'm sick of it D<
Advertisement, October 18th, 2017, 9:39 am
Comments posted by:
Daoshi, February 14th, 2008, 10:58 am
- Haha I'm not that good xD I have a lot of areas I need to improve on, but its all about improvement :3 And color does not make a comic - the art + story are both highly important.
BellaMai, February 14th, 2008, 12:02 pm
- What do you mean you're not that good?! You're even better than a lot of professionals I've seen. You have quite a talent. And whoever complains should go die in a back alley. Even just your lineart is utterly gorgeous.
MyaKonekko, February 14th, 2008, 2:47 pm
- owo Oh, a line next to my comment. -eats it- OAO AWESOME. j/k. Yeah, it's awesome whether it's colored or not.
Fayt, February 14th, 2008, 5:52 pm
- yea, I like your, colourin' it look good and it is better then some I have seen. and it you keep trying at it you'll only get better! this had to of taken a lot of time though.
Jude K.A. Boi, February 14th, 2008, 6:01 pm
- YOu do live!
Lovely job, as per usual.
Nekomata, February 14th, 2008, 9:48 pm
- I'm sorry people are complainin' about the color. They really shouldn't complain. D:
It's still very beautiful artwork.
Ishammael, February 15th, 2008, 12:40 am
- wow... its very beautiful peice of work, very very
littleredrobin42, February 15th, 2008, 4:00 am
pffft! - ppl shouldn't complain about ur comic not bein in color, ur the artist u see what ur comic needs not others... grumble grumble...I think ur comic looks better in blck n white anway gives it a 'darker' touch tht suits the story
ps- this pic is truly beautuful by the way I am awed
Tantika, February 16th, 2008, 1:53 pm
- GOD your coloring is just so AMAZING. <3 Seriously.
You have such an amazing choice for colors...and I adore that shining golden peach. =D How long did this take you, bytheway?
It looks like it took FOREVER since its such high quality~.
youoko20, March 10th, 2008, 9:22 pm
IkoraChan, October 14th, 2008, 1:15 pm
- Nice, and I meant really nice!
buzi (Guest), October 31st, 2008, 4:19 am
Microsoft - Hi! I found a nice online pharmacy! Viagra 10 pills x 25 mg
Alyxes, March 3rd, 2009, 6:07 pm
Beautiful - This is a beautiful picture, I love trees and nature (and girls!), so this is just what gets me lyric.
Really wellmade. The pale colouring make it bright and soft, and mystical.
Reminds me a little about Zelda: Twilight Princess, which I love.