Is it considered Necrophilia if you fall in love with a ghost?
The Management says:|
Daoshi, January 26th, 2008, 10:45 am
I have a question. - If I were to get Ghost fable printed into actual volumes that sold for say..10 dollars each or so, would people actually buy them? =P
I ask this because I'm tidying up previous pages and adjusting things that needed adjusting. I know I'll get grred at for changing some things, but after going over this with my partner in crime, thing seem to be a lot better.
So what do you guys think?
Advertisement, March 24th, 2018, 11:52 pm
Comments posted by:
Croon, January 26th, 2008, 10:56 am
....-DROOLS.- - THAT BE WHOT I TINKS.
If I had money, I totally would.
-needs to get job-
Zigren, January 26th, 2008, 11:23 am
- =o I think I would if I could get it in a bookstore. ~_~;; my family is anti-buying-stuff-over-the-net.
catqueen13, January 26th, 2008, 11:24 am
- If they were sold not online and I could send cash (i dont have a credit card ;_;) I would totally buy this! :D
Daoshi, January 26th, 2008, 11:25 am
- XD I think it would be online, I doubt some big publisher would wanna publish me x_X but its something I'd reallyl ike to do XD try and spew out a volume every 2 months but I'd have to work my ass off X_X
Jude K.A. Boi, January 26th, 2008, 11:28 am
- I'd totally buy it, if i had the money at the time it was available.
pandabear93, January 26th, 2008, 11:30 am
- i would buy it 2 ^^
it is an interesting story ^^
so totally ^^
sarydactl, January 26th, 2008, 11:30 am
the meepits outgabe - I believe a big publisher would be willing to publish you--but in any case, I love this story. I'd be willing to buy volumes, but not issues.
hentai_coffee, January 26th, 2008, 12:37 pm
- I would buy it ^^ its wonderful, but I think if you asked a big publisher they'd sell it. :D its really well drawn and written, I can't find any real flaws with it other than that I can't seem to get enough of it. ^^ this is one of the few het stories I've been able to willingly read without going "Ew... cliche"
Daoshi, January 26th, 2008, 1:13 pm
- Rofl xD yeah it'd definitely be in volumes. I'd still post it here but yar. o-o
Since I may end up moving to finland to be with my love within the next few years, figured I should try to start some kind of businessish thing since I doubt anybody will hire me there since I can't speak finnish D:
Jinny, January 26th, 2008, 4:05 pm
- I think she was pregnant with her lover's baby, but the lover didn't want the baby so he tried to get her to have an abortion but she didn't want to? And then he killed her? And in his frenzy, opened her guts out, pulled out the fetus and smeared the walls with her blood? ._.
Fayt, January 26th, 2008, 5:05 pm
- *sigh* no I wont buy it... first off I got no shop that would sell them here and I have no money... AND even if you did, I don't think you can get it to sell both in the US and Canada.
SakuraTenshi, January 26th, 2008, 5:51 pm
- I would SO be one of the first to buy them!!! =D
Miasaku (Guest), January 26th, 2008, 7:50 pm
- I would!
Nekomata (Guest), January 26th, 2008, 8:06 pm
- I live in a small town, but I would honestly BUY IT.
And awesome drawing. <3
ayame, January 26th, 2008, 8:12 pm
- Well if they were sold at a Barnes and Nobles near me definetly. XD
Hmm but maybe if the art had a tad bit of improvement like clothing wrinkles in the right places, and some better toning, a bit improvement on the faces then it would be even better. =)
Just some crits in case you want it to be even better. =P
But yeah I guess if there were like a lot of pages(150-300 preferably) I'd definetly buy it. =)
Daoshi, January 26th, 2008, 8:22 pm
- For now it'd prolly be online. I think I can get it published through amazon, so yeah =o And I know, I'm working on improving XD
xXTheMadHatterXx, January 27th, 2008, 1:01 am
- I would TOTALLY buy it! I love this story, and I would (as long as it's sold online) buy it in an instant.
littleredrobin42, January 27th, 2008, 4:25 am
totally - no question, even if you had the whole thing posted online i'd still love it on hardcopy, the arts and everything really rocks!!! ;p
nyappyTIRAMISU, January 27th, 2008, 2:05 pm
- YES. Mainly if it was in a bookstore though... I don't really have access to online buying. ^__^;; I could always try though!
X (Guest), January 29th, 2008, 8:25 am
Sales - If you are serious about selling, go with e-bay. After a good amount of sales try going to a publisher with thoes numbers, that shoud be able to get your stuff in stores. As a side note even if you dont get a publisher, i'm shure many of us will buy it especialy when their internet acces isnt all that stable.
kimmietje, January 30th, 2008, 12:03 pm
- For 10 dollars I think I would buy it yes, depending on how much the shipping would be (I live in the Netherlands, so that sucks when I buy something from America). And as some people above already said; even if it's online, I still would buy it. This comic's art is wonderful and I really like the story as well.
Nisey, January 31st, 2008, 11:43 am
- Art-wise, this comic is gorgeous (I'm actually going to miss the colored pages ;o; ), and story-wise absolutely intriguing. You just won yourself another fan, and I very possibly would buy a volume. <3
iAndrya, February 1st, 2008, 5:31 pm
- If it's sold in bookstores or online... or both, I'd buy either way. xD
If that didn't make sense, I meant I would buy it.<3 xD
Erisa (Guest), February 5th, 2008, 4:06 am
- I would buy it!!
youoko20, March 10th, 2008, 9:14 pm
- WOW it rhymes cool